Friday, July 3, 2009

Genesis 41-50

JACOB BLESSES JOSEPH
Joseph then answered Pharaoh, saying, "It is not in me; God will give Pharaoh a favorable answer." Genesis 41:16 (NASB95)

Now Joseph said to Pharaoh, "Pharaoh's dreams are one and the same; God has told to Pharaoh what He is about to do. Genesis 41:25 (NASB95)

"It is as I have spoken to Pharaoh: God has shown to Pharaoh what He is about to do. Genesis 41:28 (NASB95)

"Now as for the repeating of the dream to Pharaoh twice, it means that the matter is determined by God, and God will quickly bring it about. Genesis 41:32 (NASB95)

But Joseph said to them, "Do not be afraid, for am I in God's place?"As for you, you meant evil against me, {but} God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive."So therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones." So he comforted them and spoke kindly to them. Genesis 50:19-21 (NASB95)

No comments:

Post a Comment